Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Authorization Letter for Transcript of Records

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

This is to authorize my brother, James Henson to claim my transcript of records on my behalf. I am currently on assignment abroad, and I would need an original copy of my university transcript to complete the process of some very important applications. Attached with this letter are my valid IDs and student information.

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to my brother with regards to this matter.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sample of letter of authorization is very helpful!!!

post some more please!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

madhatter said...

Oooh thanks! I got this letter from a university clerk, so its the real deal! :D

Sid Bast said...

This is what we were wondering for..thanx a lot..it is really helpful to us.

madhatter said...

Hi Lachu

thanks for visiting!

BTW i also love watching films at Culture Unplugged :)

zet said...

than you so much.. it did help me a lot..

Emotera Bear said...

What address you've written under your name? Is it your address abroad? or what? The format?

Please reply. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Thanks..This quite helpful.