Monday, November 23, 2009

Letter Informing Clients that You've Switched Companies

Dear Clients,

I am now a full-time real estate agent at MooreHouse Associates LLC, coming in from my freelance status and working prior with StateSoil LLC where I have met most of you at mixers and open houses.

Please be advised that my working arrangements with you, StateSoil real estate owners in particular will not be compromise. You will receive the same commitment and top-notched service from me as your real estate agent and broker liaison. This is something I personally guarantee to my clients – sacrifice and commitment. This is what has made me known in the industry and has attracted the interest of MooreHouse Associates LLC.

My decision to join the MooreHouse team is to gain valuable tri-state experience that goes with joining a large and solid firm. I will also be handling key properties in Fort Collins, Denver and Boulder which you may be interested in. How great is that?

So please expect me to meet up with you soon to discuss the status of your properties. As you all know, you are indeed an important part of my continued success.

Sincerely,
Ms. Bev Smith

No comments: