Monday, January 26, 2009

Sorry for Project Delay

Dear Sir,

I would like to apologize for the delay with the deliverables. We are currently getting a foothold of the type of work flow we should have with your company. Our intent is to give you the best service possible.

In regards with last Friday's meeting, I hope this new proposal meets your requirements. It covers scope of services and cost estimates for the project.

Scope of Services:
•Update and Editing of Index Page based on the layout discussed during the meeting.
•Database Management and Archive Changes
•Delivery of 24 CD copies for Interactive Kiosks

Please feel free to email me for any questions you may have regarding our proposal.

I look forward to working with you on this important project. I can begin coordinating with your marketing staff for the next updates.

Thank you very much

Regards,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: