Friday, January 22, 2010

Resignation Letter with Request for Privacy

A sample Resignation Letter with a special request that the reasons for resignation be kept secret from the staff.

Dear HR Officer

I am officially filing my resignation on March 5, 2010. PharmaCare has been like family to me as I have spent a quarter of my life in the company. I have recently been undergoing aggressive treatment for my illness and it is at a stage where I can no longer deliver what the company requires of me.

Due to such a personal matter, I would like to request that the reason for my resignation remain private and be witheld from my colleagues and my staff at Longsford. I will forward any remaining tasks to the night supervisor John Connors until a suitable replacement takes over.

Sincerely yours,
Wallace Angstrom

No comments: