Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Working Mom's Resignation Letter

A resignation letter with a unique point of view, it clearly gives a working mom's perspective when it comes to her child's future.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of my resignation and I wish to be relieved of my duties with [company] as a [position] with one month notice effective [Date].

After careful consideration, I have decided to accept a new position. I believe this decision is in the best interest of my daughter and my career at this point of time.

I am grateful for the time I’ve spent as an employee of [company] and I feel that I have fulfilled my duties to the best of my abilities while employed.

I greatly appreciate your kind understanding of my decision to leave and I wish all the best for you and the company in the future.

Sincerely yours,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: