Thursday, November 27, 2008

Farewell and Thank-you Letter to a Co-worker

What to say when your supervisor or boss gets the boot? Cheer them up and say thanks!


Dear [Name],

I am so sad to hear the news that they are letting you go. I have been lucky enough to know you, not just as a colleague, but as a good friend. You have taught me well during your time here and I would put that training to good use. I wish good things for you. I'm sure something will come up (if not more so professionally rewarding) it might happen sooner than you expect it.

Keep in touch!


Letter of Appreciation to Co-worker
An office newcomer thanks a co-worker for showing him the ropes.

Farewell Letter to Officemates
Resigning and saying goodbye to your co-workers

Farewell letter to Co-workers

How to say goodbye the right way

Informal Farewell Letter to Co-workers
Candid farewell letter; Inviting co-workers for last night out for drinks

Farewell Letter to a Co-worker Moving Out
Say Adieu to an office mate leaving for Ohio, Zanzibar or Paris!

No comments: