Saturday, December 13, 2008

Farewell letter to Co-workers

Dear [Name],

As you may have already heard, I have handed in my resignation after many years here at [company]. It is with both sadness and excitement that I write this letter. My last day at [company] will be [date].

I have enjoyed working with a fine staff of professionals, and I will miss my associations here. Working for [company] has been a wonderful experience. I could not ask for a better group of colleagues.

During my time here, I've grown personally and professionally. I will miss my friends here at [company], but I feel that it is time for a new challenge and experience.

It has been my great pleasure working with you and I thank you all for the opportunity to do so. I wish you all continued success in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: