Saturday, December 13, 2008

Request for Visa Extension for Medical Reasons

Dear Sir:

I am [insert name] and I am requesting an extension of stay as a medical patient. I am to undergo surgery on [date] at [medical facility] for [illness/condition]. In line with this, I need to extend my stay for medical reasons specifically for post-operative recovery and extensive treatment.

I have enclosed a copies of my medical records and a letter from my doctor about my condition. Also included are my banking statements and health insurance coverage indicating sufficient funds to cover my medical expenses in [country].

Enclosed are the necessary immigration forms [insert form details] and the processing fee of [amount].

I hope you can approve my request for extension as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: