Thursday, May 7, 2009

Follow-up Letter on Pay Raise after Probation Period

Dear HR Manager,

In our interview ten months ago, I was told that I would receive a salary increase of $560 after my six-month probation period. As of this date, the increase has not yet been reflected on my payslip.

I would appreciate a short meeting with you discussing the terms of my salary increment and the employee benefits past my probation period to which is now due. I think such a move would be fair as I have taken more responsibility and commitments for the company. My performance is also at par with your expectations based on your last job performance review. So I would be very grateful if you could look into the matter at hand.

Hoping for your kind and immediate attention.

Sincerely,
Probation employee

No comments: