Saturday, December 13, 2008

Informal Farewell Letter to Co-workers

Dear Officemates,

I just want to say goodbye to all of you and inform you that I am leaving my position at [company]. [Date] is my last day at work. I know some of you are out on assignment and may not see me at the office when you get back. I have enjoyed working for [company] and I have truly made good friends here.

Just because I'm leaving now doesn't mean that the fun and the camaraderie should end here. You can always look me up on facebook or feel free to send me an email any time.

After office hours, I'd like to invite you guys to enjoy one last happy hour with me at [place/bar] at the [location]. I feel this is the best time to celebrate and say our farewells.

Cheers,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: