Sunday, November 14, 2010

Farewell Letter for Maternity Leave

Say an informal goodbye as you take your maternity leave, letting co-workers know who will be handling your work while away being a mommy


Dear Office mates,

As you all know my due date is fast approaching and I'm about pop out a big one. Before I go on maternity leave, I would just like to thank everyone for the support and understanding you have given me the past few months. I do appreciate all of your well wishes.

As for the department files and projects I handle, please forward any concerns to our dear Mandy, she will be manning my watch while I'm away. (Mandy thanks a lot dear!)

I wish to see you all at my baby's baptismal party. Its more of a family get together with drinks and a cook-out, nothing very religious. I'll email the date and venue later on.

Wish me luck!

All the Best,
Katherine

No comments: