Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love You Letter

A Sample Valentine's Day letter to celebrate the past and the best in a relationship.

Dear Marlyn,

All my life, I have always been looking for that special someone who I can love, trust and just be myself around with. There is an abundance of acceptance and understanding whenever I am around you, I feel welcome in your arms. I feel safe. Sweetheart, you make me stronger. You make me a better person.

Do you know that you are as beautiful and dreamy as the first day we met? I could not look away the moment I saw you. You were impossible to let go. It took a lot of sheer will for me to approach you, but I just had to ask you for your name. I'm so glad I did. I hope tonight we can revisit the past and make plans together. I don't think I can ever live without you by my side. Thank you for being there when it counts the most.

I love you, darling. Happy Valentine's Day!

Always in love,
Arthur

No comments: