Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Request for Desk Transfer: Office Space Transfer

Dear Supervisor,

I would like to request a transfer. A desk transfer would be nice.
You see I am not working well with Tom. I would like to put this in the nicest of terms- he is inconsiderate. Also he does not clean his workspace which is causing most of us in his proximity a lot of undue stress. He leaves food to rot on his desk. We have talked to him about it, but merely ignores us. I've heard you've talked to him as well, but his behavior has not changed at all.

I would like to officially put in a transfer notice to the next room- the marketing department of which they have a spare cubicle. I hope you understand that I cannot work at my best here under these conditions.

Thank you for your consideration.
Rudy

No comments: