Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day Messages

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers who come into our lives at various times in our lives. Your love changes everything!

Happy Fathers Day Dad! Thank you for being my super hero, thank you for loving me so much! Thank you for being a great dad. Thank you for working hard! I love you daddy!

Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband -- our sweet dad. Thanks for loving our kids so much! You are our rock!

To all Daddies out there! Thanks for building us strong.. physically, mentally and emotionally! For prepping us for the world ahead! Happy Father's Day!

Sending endless hugs on Father's Day to my Papa. Still rocking it in his 90s! Bless you our dear old man!

Thank you for being a pillar of strength, an inspiration, a role model. I hope I can be half as good of a father to my son.

To my strict Dad who taught me right from wrong, for the unwavering discipline and for showing me the value of hard work at an early age. I'm so glad I got all the smarts I need from you! Happy Father's Day!

Thank you Daddy for being there whenever I felt the need of a teacher, a mentor, a guide, a role model and a big shoulder I can lean on! You are my rock!

Thank u for teaching me some of the most important lessons of life, for inspiring me to bring out the best and being the rock solid foundation of what I call a family!!

Thank you Dad for loving, encouraging, and teaching us everyday what it means to be a good person and to always aim for the stars. We love you very much!

To my father, bless you for always being the voice of reason during hard times. For never giving in whenever life has cornered us, for showing us how to calmly walk away from an unreasonable fight, for being brave and strong for the right reasons. We love you Dad! Now its our turn to make your life better!



No comments: