Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Declining an Invitation to Conference

Dear Sir:

I want to thank you for your invitation to the 4th Annual Stamp Collector's General Assembly in Osaka, Japan. It is an important honor to be deemed worthy to attend such a conference.

At this time I must unfortunately ask that my slot be given to another fortunate candidate. There are family commitments, volunteer and business obligations, as well as other issues which prevent me from attending your annual event at this time.

I want you to be assured that this in no way represents a lack of commitment or interest in the community. It remains a very important aspect of my life. I will continue my involvement and support to the fullest extent that I can.

Sincerely,
Attendee
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: