Saturday, March 28, 2009

Inquiry Letter for Materials Needed

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Dr. Sandy Prabhak and I am a research assistant from Thames School of Engineering, New Hampshire.

We are in urgent need of the following materials for laboratory usage:

100mm diameter silicon wafers

They need to be:
• single side polished
• test grade
• clean room packed
• 100 orientation

Can you kindly direct us to the suppliers in your database? Or a possible list of prospective vendors?

I would be grateful if you could help me with my problem. I would also be grateful if you could also tell me if there are any specific materials that I should be using for my polishing.

Your assistance is extremely appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Sandy Prabhak
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: