Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Letter seeking Donations

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Audrey Fontanilla and I am a film student at the Art Institute of California – Los Angeles, located in Santa Monica, CA. I am currently working toward my Bachelors Degree in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production. I am in pre-production for my thesis film that I will be directing on May 22-24, 2009 titled, “Longanesa”.

The film is about a young Filipino-American named Gunther, a college student, who goes to his favorite Filipino restaurant as a routine. But on one particular morning, a little boy who appears to have a staring problem interrupts Gunther’s breakfast, causing him to question his insecurities. In this story, we will be incorporating many essentials of the Filipino culture, including: Filipino dishes, religion, and most importantly the appreciation of family.

I write to you today seeking your help. We are in need of donations to make this amazing journey into a reality. With a budget of approximately $5,500, any and all donations will be gladly accepted and put us that much closer to our ultimate goal. Donations will earn you a special place in the credits of this festival bound film.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our request.


Sincerely,
Audrey Fontanilla
The Art Institute of California- Los Angeles
Audrey.Fontanilla@gmail.com
(808) 385 - 1784

No comments: