Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Parents Letter to Daughter: Remove Facebook Post

Here's a letter about reminding your kid about personal safety and appropriateness on Facebook.

Dear Sarah,

I love you dear child, so listen to me please when I tell you that me and your dad are not too keen on the last thing you posted on Facebook. Would you please take the post down? We feel its very inappropriate. I don't think wearing those shorts will make you any more popular with your friends. No, we are not pleased with you showing plush parts of your shaved lady bits and posting your mobile number.

We are not trying to filter your mind, but we are really concerned and just want to keep you safe, I hope you could be more mindful of what you post next time.

Your dad says if you don't he will unfriend you for life on Facebook.

Love,
Mom

No comments: