Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Day Letter to Ex Boyfriend

Find closure on Valentine's Day by writing a letter to an Ex Boyfriend

Dear Zayn,

I know we don't talk more often because of the distance but I know deep inside our hearts our friendship will remain forever. I am a simple girl who has simple dreams. I'm not into manipulating people around me just to get what I want. If I want something, I'm honest, I say what's on my mind. When I love. I love with all my heart. I keep quiet when I'm angry and just hide when I can't stand things anymore. I don't care if you don't like me anymore. I am happy with my life now. Though I've heard things, painful things that really hurt me and I hope its not true you said all those things because I would never say anything vicious or vile about someone I used to love.

Thank you for everything. I do wish you find whatever it is you're looking for.

Hailey

No comments: