Monday, January 19, 2009

Love Letter expressing Undying Love

Dear [Name]

I am the luckiest man in the world. For I have the most caring, patient and understanding woman anyone could ask for. My life has no meaning without you.

We've been through a lot together, weathered emotional storms and personal failures. And yet, you've never given up on me. In fact, you've made me a better person. Given me hope and a new sense of ambition to pursue my dreams. In the years we've known each other, you've given me nothing but your love and support.

All that I am, I owe to your boundless love.

Let me just say now, as you are my bestfriend and the love of my life - I cannot ever live without you! Most importantly, I love You!

Happy Valentine's Day, my Dearest!

Much love,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: