Monday, January 19, 2009

Request for Graduation Verification Letter and Transcript of Records


This is to authorize my mother, Evangeline Martin to obtain my certified true copy of grades or transcript of records on my behalf. I would also like to request a graduation verification letter address to the Canadian embassy.

My name is Albert Martin, my former student number is #2555150. I am a graduate of BS Mathematics, and I was a university student from 1991-1995. I am unable to come to your office since I am currently undergoing medical treatment and physical therapy for a back injury.

I would need an original copy of my university transcript to complete the process of my visa application to the Canadian embassy. Attached with this letter are my valid IDs and student information.

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to my mother with regards to this matter.

Thank you very much


No comments: