Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Request for Employment Certificate from Past Employer

Dear Human Resources Officer,

I am writing to you as a past employee of Seabiscuit Transport to request for my employment certificate.

I was employed as a Marketing Consultant for 5 years (March 2000-May 2005) under the communications department.

I am currently compiling all my past employer references as part of my visa application at the Australian embassy of which I am required to present on May 6, 2010. I would need the employment certificate as soon as possible as I am also required to have it legally notarized by a lawyer.

As you know very well that working for COMPANY A was one of the highlights of my career. I would like to thank you and COMPANY A for any assistance on this matter.

Hoping for your kind attention and favorable consideration.

Sincerely,
Past Employee

No comments: