Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Termination Letter for Contractual Employee

Want to terminate Contractual Employees simply because you don't want to pay them for the work done? Here's an effective sample letter used by Jimmy Glass in his outsourcing business.

Dear Contractual Employee,

It is to my great disappointment that I must terminate your contractual employment with COMPANY A effective immediately. Your work, productivity and availability over the past couple of weeks have not met my expectations. Your performance has been simply unacceptable!

I have instructed my staff to cancel all programming projects under your charge. You will receive final payment for your services on December 1st, provided that you have submitted all documentation by this time.

I don’t believe that I can express how disappointed I am with your performance, but I do wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.


Sincerely,
Jimmy Glass
Greed is Good LLC

No comments: