Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Request Letter for Transfer of Real Estate Unit

A request letter to a real estate developer asking for a transfer to a different unit after the deed of sale and other contracts have been met.

Dear Sir,

I'm Ruffa Siberling and I bought one of your Oak Tower studio units through Cheng Robbins, a licensed real-estate broker from FastLane Realtors.

My fiance and I are interested in a ready-for-occupancy 2 bedroom unit in one of your Mayfair Towers project, we would like to ask if it is possible to get a transfer. We would like to exchange our newly-bought Oak Tower studio for a 2 bedroom unit at Mayfair. The deed of sale, contracts and other financial statements are available through our broker for your review.

At the time we bought the studio unit at Oak Towers, it really suited our lifestyle needs as a couple. But now we are expecting twins this June and we really need more space to accomodate our growing family. Also this new address is in close proximity to my fiance's office, the community daycare and hospital.

I am kindly hoping that you would consider our request or maybe even come into an arrangement under your terms. In any case, if you would allow us to move in to Mayfair Projects that would be lovely. Let me know when can discuss matters further I can be reached at 557-8873-9231 or I could have Cheng our broker arrange the meeting. Please let me know the soonest.

Regards,
Ruffa

No comments: