Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sample Letter Reply to Personals Ad

Seek love online with this sample letter, a casual way to say hello without sounding so desperate, but rather sexy.

Dear Bruno,

My Name is Cynthia Edmonds. I am of average height and fair in complexion. I am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I am a Virgo. I came across your personals ad on real2love.com and I really like your profile photo. You come off quite charming and cute. Hope we could be online pals.

I have something special I want to discuss with you, you may reach me at cynth@yahoo.com or skype cynthlove.

I will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about myself. Remember distance or color does not matter, but love matter's alot. I will be waiting for your mail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kisses,
Cynthia

No comments: