Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Request Letter for Disability Benefits

Here's how to correct your records when applying for Disability Benefits from your government. Availing of disability support can be tricky, so make sure your employment certificates are in order, also proof that you have been paying the security deposits to the government.

Dear Sir/ Madam:

May I request for a manual verification and computation of my actual Credited Years of Service (CYS) for the following reasons:

1.    Your records show that my actual Credited Years of Service (CYS) is just 22 years;

2.    My own records show,  as follows:

a. COMPANY A.-- from 1972-1973  -  5 years

b. COMPANY B -- from 1974-1998   -   20 years

Total Years of Service- 25 years

I enclosed herewith the documents needed to support my request.

a.  Certification of my actual years of service from COMPANY A
b.  Certification of my actual years of service from COMPANY B

Please make the necessary manual verification and computation to rectify my actual records and if proven to be in order, please make the necessary adjustment needed.

Please be reminded also that I have availed three (3) partial disability benefits, to wit;                                             

             1.   June 2003 to April 2005
             2.   July 2005 to Sept. 2006
             3.   Oct. 2006 to Aug. 2008

In connection with these, I believe there must be an adjustment of the benefits I received per availment based on your final analysis and findings.

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can do for me.

Sincerely yours,

No comments: