Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Phone is Dead Letter: Cannot Be Reach

Dear Lucy,

Sorry if you can't reach me lately. My phone had a little accident yesterday.

I forgot to empty my damn pockets after a long work day and my new phone had to go through several wash cycles in the laundry. I'm too scared to turn it on right now. I feel so bad that I might have lost all our family photos, yes the baby photos too. So now the phone is drying out in a bag of rice. Hopefully this would absorb the moisture. I hope the inner parts don't corrode just yet.  I think I've done everything that needs to be done after stupidly getting my phone wet. My last resort of course is to take it to a cell phone repair store that deals with water damage restoration. I'm leaving my phone off for a few days and getting a kosher phone just to get some calls in.  I'm afraid the $100 apple insurance won't cover water damage with my new iPhone.

Wish me luck on this one. Hope it comes back from the dead.

See you,
Brandon

No comments: