Friday, December 11, 2015

Thank You Colleagues for Award Letter

Dear Co-Workers,

It's not the compliments and praises that make this award very special. It's the commitment and support you've shown along the way towards completing this project of ours. All that hard work makes this very night an important celebration for us as colleagues, something we should all cherish as a wonderful memory especially for those about to hit retirement like me. I mean that in a good way. This is my big thank you to everyone who I missed when I was called up for this award. It's not that I forgot you guys intentionally, but I was so overwhelmed, I just said whoever came to mind at that moment. But some, if not most, should have their names really celebrated because they made this possible - that's you - Marnie, Stan, Florence and Eve from Marketing.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Always,
Georgie

No comments: