Monday, December 7, 2015

Sample Authorization Letter for PRC ID : Licensure Exam ID or Board Passer ID

The Professional Regulation Commission oversees the licensing of various professions and occupations under its jurisdiction. If you passed a national Licensure Examination, the PRC will release and grant you a professional identification card to present to employers or government agencies.

If you are not within the country to claim your PRC license card, here's a sample authorization letter to claim your PRC ID.

--

To Whom It May Concern,

This is to authorize Armandino Joshua G. Cuesta to process and claim my PRC license on my behalf. I am currently working abroad in Qatar, and I would need to renew my license before the said date of expiry. Attached with this letter are my valid ID and picture. 

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to him with regards to this matter.

Thank you very much
Kathryn Pacitabelle Cuesta 


No comments: