Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanks for the Meeting

Dear [Name],

Thanks for taking time to meet with Apple Martin and me last Tuesday about your concerns on making the shipping deadline.

I think we now have a much better understanding of some of the issues you are facing in the next several months. My intention is to improve the existing relationship through better communications and customer service.

During our meeting you requested information on our Express Shipment service. I have attached the appropriate guidelines to describe each key feature of our shipment package. After reviewing this material, please call me if you have questions about our services.

Again, thank you for your time. We at Company Shipping Lanes look forward to working with your organization. Both Ms. Martin and I will follow up with you within the next few days.

Best Regards,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

ongjoehua said...

Thank you and it's really very useful>

Cheers!