Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Billing the Client for the Extra Work and Service Rendered

Need to charge the customer for extra work that wasn't in the contract? How to politely approach the client with your price quote, this letter is tried and tested.

Dear Taylor,

Due to the amount of work and time that I've already spent on the project. I would like to ask that the previous pages that I submitted be counted in our 50 page agreement. I ask this because I have to cover my overhead expenses for the past days I've spent on the revisions of the previous document. I hope you understand. I am attaching my billing statement for the extra pages rendered.

Could we also meet up so I can present an outline first before I go on to the detailed work. This would prevent any unnecessary delays with our project's timeline. I would need your approval on this.

Regards,
Kim Sung Sook

No comments: