Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Application: Sample Cover Letter for Freelance Position

Dear Sir,

This is in response to your advertisement last [date] for a freelance position. I would like to take this opportunity and apply for the job.

With my experience in copywriting, editing and research, I believe I am qualified for consideration for a position in your company. I am very much used to the process of outsource work.

At the moment based on local rates, I normally charged the following:
[insert rates for job/tasks]

I also consider project-based fees. However, I am still open to negotiate terms with your company.

Attached is my resume for your perusal. Kindly look it over at your most convenient time. Should I be favored to be hired, I am very open to learning new approaches and undergo training. I am looking forward into working with you and your projects.

Thank you very much,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

No comments: