Sunday, December 14, 2008

Request for Paternity Leave for Second Child

Dear [Name],

I would like to tell you that this is a very exciting time for my family, with the birth of my [second/third] child, but this is also a challenging time as well, as I would like to inform you that I will not be at work from [start date] to [end date].

I hope you can officially grant me a paid, paternity leave.

Granting me paternity leave will also help my wife [insert name] who works at the [department]. I would like to be there for her in taking care of our newborn, my presence will also help ease her transition back to work.

I thank you, in advance, for your support in this matter.

Sincerely,
Letterbarn
http://letterbarn.blogspot.com/

More sample Maternity & Paternity Leave letters here

No comments: